Delicate Romance Balancing Body Polish
- Body Radiance
- Healing Ingredients
- How To Use
- Beauty Tips
At the romantic heart of this Body Polish is Delicate Romance, a symphony of gorgeous roses laced with warm spices & uplifting citrus. It's a sumptuously feminine scent that opens with citrus top notes of sweet orange & lemon, leading to a blooming heart of rose & geranium, to be warmly embraced by vanilla, patchouli & sandalwood serenity in the base notes. All our 100% natural fragrances are composed of the finest pure essential oils.
Our Body Polish is the perfect companion to hair removal, no matter if you wax at a salon or shave at home. Himalayan crystal salt and raw cane sugar reveal your body radiance by buffing away dead skin cells, while deeply healing rosehip CO2 extract, shea butter and coconut oil nourish and protect new skin. Overtime skin texture becomes finer, which helps prevent in-grown hair. Also great for prepping the skin to ensure an even tan.
- Rosehip Oil is a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Shea Butter rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes & protects. Stimulates collagen production.
- Coconut Oil is rich in vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids. Its disinfectant & antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleanser.
- Himalayan Crystal Salt contains an abundance of trace minerals to detoxify and soften while buffing away dead skin.
- Raw Cane Sugar is an effective yet gentle exfoliant. Its humectants property helps condition the skin, also contains glycolic acid (an AHA) to boost cell turnover.
- Rose refines skin texture, reduces redness & soothes inflammation.
- Vanilla is euphoric and comforting, promotes a sense of well being and tranquillity. Soothes inflammation and rich in antioxidants. Also an aphrodisiac!
- Geranium promotes cell renewal, balances the skin & regulates hormonal health.
- Sandalwood is an excellent natural disinfectant with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sweet Orange is uplifting yet calming. Also cleansing, stimulating and toning, effective on cellulite and helps ease indigestion.
Lovingly massage onto damp skin in circular motion, moving towards the heart to promote lymphatic drainage. Rinse and pat dry. The butters and oils in the Body Polish will leave your skin soft and moisturised, while the pure essential oil fragrance will have you turning heads as noses follow your amazing sillage!
Use once or twice a week depending on your skin type and the season. Generally speaking, once a week is enough for sensitive skin, twice a week is good for normal or oily skin. That said, everyone is unique, so always get in touch with your body and go with how you feel.
Don't use on broken or inflamed skin. Don't use Body Polish right after sunbathing or waxing either, let your skin settle for a couple of days first.
- For best waxing results, use Body Polish the day before to prepare a smooth canvas for waxing. Let your new skin settle for a couple of days post-wax before Body Polish again. Use once or twice a week to prevent in-grown hair and to keep your skin in glowing condition.
- Indulge in a Body Polish pampering shower before sunbathing or tanning treatment, to ensure an even glow. Wait a few days after sun exposure before using Body Polish again, so that your sun kissed skin has a chance to settle.
- Our gorgeous Body Polish will transform your mani or pedi into a luxury home spa experience!